søndag 21. november 2010

Litt nytt fra Cirka valper

Jeg har fått en oppdatering fra Minttu og Ruska i Finnland her en dag. :=)

Ruska and I went to an obedience competition yesterday and started in
novice class (class 1). We got first prize, 174 points and were second
in class. Ruska's turn came in the afternoon between 14.00 and
15.00 and Ruska was tired after waiting a long day.

Ruska could have done some things better, but she wasn't bad at all. :)
She just did some extra things between movements, and some in the
movements too.. In the recall she moved to my side very well but then
went fast down, and remembered right away that I didn't tell her to do
so and sat again. :D In the jump I had to use doublecommand for
standing. And after that Ruska thought that she'll "make it up to me"
and sat down beforehand. Some lacks of concentration, because of the
long wait I think. In heeling she didn't sat down when stopping. I think
this comes from training of standing. We've been doing it a lot lately.
Nothing big or serious, and I'm really satisfied that she worked this
good after the long wait. :)

Ett nytt bilde av Ruska... <3


Mette og Ba-Jaz har vært å konkurrert på Alna i dag. Det gikk veldig fint og de ble nr 2 med 174 poeng.

Dyktige hunder og hundeførere.. :)

Cirka er påmeldt på utstilling til helga, men hun røyter så det blir ikke utstilling på henne. Synd, men sånn er det. Trodde hun skulle ha pelsen sin iallfall til ut i Januar, men den gang ei.. Regner ikke mer at hun er i pels igjen før lant utpå vinteren antagelig.